(90-minute lecture, relevant to any athlete)
Click title for details, dates, registration, location, etc.
This class will give you actionable clarity on:
- Giving your body what it needs for sustainable health, performance and results: from training to race-day nutrition & recovery.
- Beyond fuel & fitness: hidden lifestyle factors that can wreck hormones, spike inflammation, & drain your health and performance potential.
- Dangers and signs of overtraining/racing and what to do.
- Fitness trends and philosophies: the myths, holes, research, intuition and experience that create them.
- A look at heart rate monitoring and Heart Rate Variability.
- Intro to functional testing: what you can learn and how you can use the results to improve health and performance (Tests include but are not limited to hormones, autoimmunity, gut health, Vo2 testing, lactate threshold)
Cost: $40 ($25 for Axistence Members)
Register at: http://www.axistenceathletics.com/ocr-a240.html
(Plus attendees gets a 20% off coupon code for any Spartan Race)