Running and Respiration Skill:
"Efficient Mechanics, Biology, and Sustainable Endurance" (90-minute training clinic relevant to any sport)
Click title for details, dates, registration, location, etc.
Building on the introduction class, this will include:
- Basic Individualized video analysis and feedback on running form, gait, and cadence.
- More in-depth breakdown of efficient running and movement mechanics.
- More movement drills and training tips, as well as time to practice together what we’ve learned and receive instruction and feedback.
- Breathing as a skill: The game changer we all do to survive, but few do well, and the elite who are breaking the perceived limits of science and altering genetics.
- Science based training: strength training, speed intervals, junk miles, and training for the actual desired response and results vs. following the crowd.
- Biology of Endurance:
- Why foot strike isn’t just about mechanics and comfort;
- Nutrition for sustainable endurance & athlete disease risk.
- Lifestyle influences on performance, health, and longevity Energy and nutrient drains you may not expect.
- A look into accumulative stress.
- A look at Heart Rate training, Heart Rate Variability, Vo2Max, Lactate threshold, going hard, going easy, and the majority in a rut between.
- Sleep, Rest, and Recovery tools, tips and best practices, and when they barely count at all.
Cost: $40 ($25 for Axistence Members)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 6th, 2016
Time: 1:00 - 2:30pm
Class Size: 14 spots available
Register at: http://www.axistenceathletics.com/run-a230.html