"OCR Endurance For Any Distance...
and A Life In-Between" (90-minute training clinic)
Click title for details, dates, registration, location, etc.
Want to take it to the next level with a Beast, GoRuck or even The World’s Toughest Mudder, but still want to PR that Sprint or Dash?… Oh, and have a family, full-time job or maybe even a social life while you’re at it? Do away with “no pain, no gain” mentalities, endless hours of “junk miles” and breaking down your body in the gym with nothing left for any other part of your life. This workshop will focus on equipping you with experiential and scientifically proven Minimal Effective Dose training guidelines for building sustainable, energy efficient endurance for any distance.
- Energy & nutrient drains you may not expect; a look into accumulative stress.
- Training for the desired response.
- When you’re not going hard enough or easy enough - a look at heart rate training.
- Energy efficient mechanics, running technique and skill practice (or, why it’s hard to change a bad habit when you keep doing it over and over again).
- Adjusting training for race length.
- Optimizing for time-efficient rest & recovery and when “not training” isn’t either.
Cost: $40 ($25 for Axistence Members)
Date: Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
Time: 1pm - 2:30pm
Class Size: 14 spots available
Register at: http://www.axistenceathletics.com/ocr-a242.html