Join us for a free Intro to OCR Skills workshop! The workshop will include introductions to:
- Building strength & range of motion with natural movement.
- Body-weight workouts for the whole body and any schedule.
- Learn most common OCR injuries & how to prevent them.
- Running, jumping, climbing, crawling and carrying efficiency—as skills, not just something we muscle through.
- Spear throws, cargo nets, sandbags, wall climbs, and more!
- We will briefly discuss being fit vs. being healthy & sustainable.
- The day will end with a 1-2K obstacle course run.
So whether training for your first race or your next PR, start here to learn efficient training technique tips and refine your obstacle and running skillsfor a solid, injury free performance!
Instructor: Marshall Thompson - SpartanSGX Coach, MovNat Trainer level II and holistic, functional and integrative health practitioner.
Date: Saturday, January 9th, 2016
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Class Size: 24 spots available
4 spots left, Register here: http://www.axistenceathletics.com/ocr-a140.html